Competitive Salary And Benefits Package
Are you an Executive Assistant that thrives in a fast paced and ever changing role? Do you possess exceptional organisation and time management skills? If so, our Executive Assistant opportunity could be the right role for you.
SYSTRA Ltd provides rail engineering and transport planning consultancy in the UK. We are dedicated to delivering excellence to our clients through our entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm whilst promoting a culture of listening, teamwork and employee empowerment.
Executive Assistant – Reporting to the Managing Director (UK Engineering).
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will be fully dedicated to providing high level administration and business support to the UK Engineering Senior Leadership Team. Based in our Manchester city centre office the role holder will enable the business by ensuring all administrative matters are dealt with professionally and timeously. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administration professional with a proactive “can do” attitude and proven experience in supporting senior management teams through implementing efficient and quality administration support practices.
- Coordinate and strategically manage diary’s for the Senior Leadership Team
- Schedule and co-ordinate internal and external meetings and appointments, including video/conference calls
- Proactively prepare documents and agendas for meetings, attending where appropriate to take minutes and following up action points
- Pre-empt and co-ordinate extensive travel schedules and itineraries, managing time and costs effectively
- Manage all incoming mail/communications ensuring appropriate action taken when required
- Create high level PowerPoint presentations
- Provide reliable, comprehensive and confidential administrative and secretarial support
- maintain records and databases, set up filing systems and manage daily operations
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role operating at Director level
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent orgainisational skills
- Exceptional level of numeracy and literacy skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to manage competing priorities and multiple projects
- Able to converse confidently with management of all levels in the appropriate manner
- Trustworthy and confidential
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to cope with demands of a fast changing environment
- Ability to plan ahead, work well under pressure and meet deadlines reliably
- Demonstrated experience of strong decision making and problem solving capability
- Ability to produce written reports and presentations to a high standard with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to be flexible to get the job done
If you wish to discuss this role please contact Lauren Lloyd on 0161 831 5631.