We currently have an opportunity for an Associate Director with a strategic modelling background to join the team in our Birmingham office.
The primary role of the Associate Director is to win and deliver projects. The main duties are:
- Providing support in achieving the targets for winning and delivery of work
- Ensure opportunities are explored early and initiate sales opportunities with new clients
- Identify, develop and maintain client relationships
- Direct and manage complex and high value proposals
- Take commercial responsibility for large projects/work packages, ensuring projects delivery is to time, cost, quality and other contractual requirements.
Technical Leadership skills will be demonstrated by the successful candidate who will display experience in supporting and mentoring less experienced project managers.
We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive and attractive benefits package with some opportunities for flexible working.