IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management
The IEMA Foundation Certificate provides learners with a solid foundation of environmental and sustainability knowledge. The course covers a wide range of environmental and sustainability topics, the course will give learners an understanding of the sustainability agenda, management tools and skills that will require.
The course is directly linked to IEMA Associate membership, this membership is a gateway into the profession.
Who is it for:
- Learners who are starting out in environmental management
- Learner who want a solid foundation of environment and sustainability knowledge
- Those who want to gain Associate membership of IEMA
The IEMA Foundation Certificate consists of the following:
- A solid foundation in environment and sustainability to build knowledge on
- Explains a wide range of environment and sustainability principles
- Once the course is completed the learner will become eligible for Associate membership giving them the AIEMA suffix and the benefits of the IEMA membership.
Key topics include:
- Understand the implications of global trends for the environment, for society, for the economy and for organisations
- Outline sustainable business/governance principles and their relationship with organisations, products and services
- Outline environmental principles and their relationship with organisations, products and services
- Outline major policy and legislation and their implications for organisations, products and services
- Collect data, perform analysis, and evaluate
Choose to attend a listed course date or talk to us about your training needs on 01904 454 600
We can deliver any of the courses at your premises and on preferred dates and times