IEMA Certified: Managing with Environmental Sustainability
One of a suite of three courses, under the banner of All Jobs Greener
A new workforce development programme aimed at non-environmental specialists. The aim of this two-day course is to support managers and supervisors in understanding the strategic and operational implications environmental sustainability has on them, their team and department, enabling them to contribute to the improved environmental sustainability of their organisation.
Who’s it for?
This course is aimed at supervisors and managers from any industry or business sector.
- No prior environmental knowledge required.
- Practical activities and workshops throughout.
- Can be tailored to suit individual company needs.
- Helps ensure managers and supervisors understand their role in promoting sustainability within an organisation.
Key Topics Include:
- Understand the strategic opportunities and constraints of environmental sustainability for organisations.
- Understand the importance of resource efficiency.
- Understand the impact of environmental sustainability across the value chain.
- Know the impacts of pollution, prevention, control and environmental legislation in organisations.
- Know how employees can support environmental sustainability.