IEMA Certified: Making the transition to ISO 14001:2015
Aimed at individuals that are responsible for implementing or maintaining an environmental management system based on ISO 14001.
It will provide an overview of the new requirements of ISO 14001:2015 to enable learners to evaluate and implement changes and improve their organisation’s Environmental Management System. If you want to be the first to implement the ISO 14001:2015 standard in your organisation, this course will give you the tools to adapt to the updated standard. You will leave the course with our unique IEMA EMS Gap Analysis Tool.
Who’s it for?
It will benefit those learners who have experience in implementing ISO 14001 EMS and will need to manage the transition to the updated standard.
- Exclusive insight from IEMA on knowledge and understanding of the updated ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Standard.
- Each learner issued with our unique IEMA EMS Gap Analysis Tool
- Add to your Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Key Topics Include:
- Understand the changes to ISO 14001:2015 and their intent.
- Identify and plan actions to enable an organisation to conform to, and so realise the benefits of, the new requirements.