IEMA Certified: Leading with Environmental Sustainability
Leading with Environmental Sustainability is a powerful half-day session that will change the way you do business.
This session challenges leaders in organisations, senior executives, board members and investors; to formulate a strategic understanding of the risks and opportunities presented by a changing environment on their ability to do business. The session also helps senior executives to understand their personal obligations to ensure the business remains compliant. The outcome of the session is a complete re-engineering of your strategic objectives.
Who’s it for?
This session has been developed for the decision-makers of every organisation, regardless of sector specialism or previous experience of environmental issues.
- All materials provided.
- Expert moderators to facilitate discussions and challenge attendees.
- No examination.
- Part of a wider change-management process.
- Organisations of all sizes can partake.
Key Topics Include:
- What does Environmental Sustainability mean for the organisation?
- Is the organisation’s existing strategy fit-for-purpose?
- Which organisations are leading with Environmental Sustainability and why?
- Understand the implications of complying with environmental law.
- What would a new strategy look like?