IEMA Certified: Auditing to ISO14001:2015
This course is intended to enhance the capability of EMS auditors so that they can undertake effective EMS audits to ISO 14001:2015.
The revision to ISO 14001 provides an opportunity for organisations to enhance the way they improve environmental and sustainability performance and drive competitiveness, productivity, resilience and growth. This course is intended to enhance the capability of EMS auditors so that they can undertake effective EMS audits to ISO 14001:2015 to help their organisations achieve the benefits of the transition to the revised standard by improving their EMS and delivering improved environmental sustainability performance.
Who’s it for?
This course is aimed at experienced environmental management systems (EMS) auditors, including internal and external auditors, and others with an interest in the effectiveness of environmental management systems.
Learners attending this course must have either completed the IEMA Making the Transition to ISO 14001:2015 course or be able to demonstrate suitable knowledge of ISO 14001:2015.
- A full range of training materials are available for this course
- Can be tailored to suit individual company needs
- Course is set at the Managerial level of IEMA’s skills map.
Key Topics Include:
- Understand the key new requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and how organisations may respond to them
- Understand the implications of the new requirements for EMS auditing