Systems can be deployed quickly with minimal disruption
Enhanced building stand-off protection to deter attack and reduce consequential loss, particularly from vehicle-borne improvised explosive devices (VBIEDs) is increasingly specified for many vulnerable site perimeters. SYSTRA’s (formerly TSP Projects) redeployable perimeter and stand-off protection solutions have been designed to deliver unrivalled protection for people and assets against VBIED attack and explosive blasts.
- Unrivalled protection – against vehicular attack, unauthorised vehicle access and explosive blast
- Flexible configurations – schemes can be designed to meet the needs of a wide range of site parameters
- Rapid deployment – units are transported on flatbed trucks for quick and easy unloading
- Security that blends with the environment – specific colour and traffic management options are available
- Impact and blast effect mitigation – the containment of concrete within the Bi-Steel units prevents the formation of dangerous secondary projectiles.