Detailed Scheme Design and Implementation
The SYSTRA transport engineering division has the capability to undertake all aspects preliminary and detailed design of all types of transport infrastructure including:
- Pedestrian and Cycle schemes.
- Bus network enhancement and priority.
- Mass transit (BRT and LRT).
- Local Rail (stations, electrification, track enhancements, new routes).
- Traffic Management and Placemaking schemes
Our design approach has sustainability at its heart and therefore we aim to minimise the Climate Change impact of the schemes during the design and implementation phases taking into account the full life cycle of the infrastructure packages we develop including the operational and maintenance elements of the scheme.
SYSTRA also undertakes significant research into innovative material, design approaches and implementation techniques and currently the focus of this area is in reducing the carbon impact of the schemes we are designing.