And Human Trafficking Statement 2020
SYSTRA Limited has zero tolerance towards slavery, servitude, forced or compulsory labour and human trafficking (modern slavery), and any violation of, and crime against fundamental human rights. This statement is made in relation to the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and sets out SYSTRA Limited’s actions and activities for the financial year ending 31 December 2020 to understand all potential modern slavery risks related to our business and to put in place steps that are aimed at ensuring that there is no slavery or human trafficking in our own business or our supply chains.
As a professional services provider we consider our business activities to generally be low risk in relation to slavery and human trafficking however we require all suppliers to provide information regarding their supply chain management through our Business Partner questionnaire. Through continual review we also seek to identify and address any areas of the business where there may be higher risks.
During the financial year ending 31 December 2020;
- Reviewed our recruitment and selection procedures to ensure that applicants to SYSTRA are not subject to slavery or human trafficking
- Reviewed our due diligence procedure for all suppliers in relation to supply chain management
- Completing due diligence checks relating to modern slavery and human trafficking for the areas of our supply chain identified as highest risk
- Continue to review our due diligence procedures for all suppliers in relation to modern slavery and trafficking
- Review our existing mandatory modern slavery training for all employees to ensure it is effective
- Develop key performance indicators in relation to preventing modern slavery and human trafficking
You can find our Modern Slavery Policy here