Defining an accurate life cycle cost through asset models and financial road mapping requires perfect knowledge of infrastructure assets, and the ability to make the best decisions.
Today there is a need for asset owners, transport agencies and operators to face up the challenge of building and operating rail networks alongside:
- Increasing demand for efficiency and performance
- Ageing infrastructure
- Increasing deterioration due to volumes and loads.
Investments must be optimised to create valuable outcomes for all stakeholders, balancing OPEX and CAPEX, day to day operational demands and safety.
SYSTRA’s experts have full capacity to improve asset management by:
- Properly identifying need and priorities
- Designing a full service of data acquisition and data management
- Project management
- Working alongside our clients to facilitate change management
Our approach to early planning of maintenance and renewal intervention minimises costs of corrective maintenance and service disruptions during operation.