Our team has extensive experience in carrying out environmental and ecological surveys and assessments, producing environmental management plans, sustainable design plans and undertaking accredited sustainability assessments in BREEAM and CEEQUAL.
We work closely with a wide range of statutory and non-statutory bodies including the Environment Agency, Historic England and Natural England to identify potential environmental constraints including any licensing, planning or consent requirements and advise designers accordingly.
Our services include:
- climate and flood resilience
- urban planning - blue/green corridors, watercourse rehabilitation, flood risk assessments, smart water (GIS), public realm/place making, regional and local planning policies
- water resources and water quality planning
- research and development
- improvement studies - flooding, land drainage, water quality and quantity management, ecological, flood warning
- business case development - environmental and economic appraisal
- strategic asset management - developing capital and operational works programmes, 3-5 year investment planning cycles, digital twin (predictive maintenance)
- hydrological and hydraulic modelling - rivers, piped networks, erosion/deposition, structures, etc
- infrastructure project delivery
- civil engineering design and project management
- regulation and assurance