Sustainability Strategy and Assessment
SYSTRA (formerly TSP Projects) are experts in sustainable design, construction and management. We seek to provide solutions which consider life-cycle thinking and take a truly multi-disciplinary approach to tackling the risks and opportunities presented by a global decline in natural capital, the rising costs of non-renewable resources and the impacts of climate change. We provide sustainable solutions throughout the lifecycle of a project: planning, implementation, operation/management and end-of-life.
- Create sustainability strategies and frameworks at concept and early design stages.
- Facilitate sustainability workshops and deliver training in order to get buy-in from project teams/ leadership and embed sustainability through visions, processes and values.
- Carry out sustainability appraisals and assessments.
- Create and implement Sustainable Delivery Plans (SDPs).
- Conduct sustainability design audits.
- Provide sustainability insights and thought leadership, particularly around carbon, biodiversity and resource management.
- Licensed assessor organisation for BREEAM and CEEQUAL environmental assessment methods
- Carbon Footprinting
- Bespoke sustainability training packages
- IEMA certified courses