Senior Transport Planner (Development Planning) – London
We are looking to strengthen our Development Planning team in our London office through the addition of an experienced Senior Transport Planner. The successful candidate will join a team working predominately on private sector development planning projects.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assisting with the technical delivery of development planning projects
- Involvement in the preparation and writing of reports
- Project management
- Dealing directly with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Mentoring graduates and Consultants
- Work winning
- Attending networking events
To Be Successful In This Role You Will Have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject (Civil Engineering, Geography, Maths)
- Experience of preparing Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, Parking Strategies and Access Appraisals
- Experience of working with transport modelling software packages and Microsoft packages (Word, Excel etc.)
- Knowledge of government transport policy and guidelines
- Ability to manage projects
- Analytical skills
- Traffic modelling experience (e.g. ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG) would be preferred, but is not essential.
We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive and attractive benefits package with some opportunities for flexible working and career development.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please note, we do have a preferred supplier list for the provision of recruitment services and we will not accept unsolicited CVs from suppliers not currently on our PSL.