How SYSTRA Can Help
Covid-19 will have a major impact on the way people travel, as the world adjusts to the ‘new normal’.
Through our research, coupled with our deep understanding of travel behaviour and transport operations, SYSTRA are at this forefront of helping transport sector clients adapt to this unprecedented challenge.
The services we offer include:
- Market research and other forms of public engagement to meet your specific needs, delivered by our dedicated Social and Market Research team
- Scenario planning – developing potential post-lockdown recovery scenarios and testing their impact through bespoke modelling and analysis
- Network planning – targeted network changes in response to changes in demand patterns
- Travel behaviour – developing and testing targeted marketing to encourage particular behaviour or provide reassurance to travellers
- Design services – to help you adapt transport facilities to meet social distancing requirements
Please speak to one of our contacts to find out how we can help you.