Graduate Engineer (Infrastructure) - London
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to join the Development Infrastructure Engineering team in our London office.
The successful candidate will join a growing and vibrant Highways and Development Infrastructure team providing strong technical guidance to both existing and new clients.
The postholder will be responsible for delivering a broad range of services to public and private sector clients and partners, including:
- Assisting the team to deliver public and private highway and traffic engineering schemes
- Developing their technical design skills
- Working alongside other teams and disciplines to deliver complex projects
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject (Civil Engineering)
- Experience of using AutoCAD (desirable)
- Knowledge of DMRB and highways design standards (desirable)
- A positive and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to form constructive, lasting relationships with clients and professional partners
- High standards of written and oral communication
- A proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive and attractive benefits package with opportunities for flexible working and career development.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, we do have a preferred supplier list for the provision of recruitment services and we will not accept unsolicited CVs from suppliers not currently on our PSL.