Occupational Health & Safety certificate
ISO 45001 (replacing OHSAS 18001) is the ISO standard for management systems of occupational health and safety (OH&S). The goal of ISO 45001 is the reduction of occupational injuries and diseases. SYSTRA is committed to delivering safe and reliable transport schemes throughout the world. Our ISO 45001 certification means that SYSTRA is able to demonstrate a high level of commitment to health and safety.
Quality and Environmental Policies
SYSTRA strives to be at the forefront of certification: because our clients expect perfect risk management, we have adopted an integrated management system to meet the requirements of the most rigorous standards.
* ISO 9001:2015 certification means that SYSTRA is able to demonstrate that we have adopted a system to ensure the satisfaction of our customers, according to the principles of the ISO 9001 international standard.
** ISO 14001:2015 certification means that SYSTRA is able to demonstrate that we have adopted a system to manage environmental impact, according to the principles of the ISO 14001 international standard.
RISQS - Supplier Number: 1548
GB rail’s supplier assurance scheme RISQS is run by the industry, for the industry, under the stewardship of RSSB.
RSSB’s Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme features a smarter, quicker, easier platform and enhanced audit services, providing the industry with supplier assurance fit for the future.
SYSTRA Ltd has been a verified supplier on RISQS since 2003, and an audited supplier since 2016.
ACE – Membership Number 00065134
Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE) represents the interests of professional consultancies and engineering companies, large and small, operating within the built and natural environment. ACE members are engaged at every stage with the development of social and economic infrastructure both in the UK and overseas.
Certificate of Assurance
4th Floor, Dukes Court
Complies With the Requirements of the Cyber Essentials Scheme
Certificate Number: 2194017
Date of Certification: 7 February 2019
Profile Published: February 2017
Recertification due: 6 February 2020
Assessor: Gilbert Phung
The scope of the certification covers SYSTRA Ltd’s operation in the UK. Physical addresses are:
- 1 Edmund Gardens 121 Edmund Street Birmingham United Kingdom B3 2HJ
- 5th Floor Lancaster House 67 Newhall Street Birmingham United Kingdom B3 1NQ 37
- Prospect House 5 Thistle Street Edinburgh United Kingdom EH2 1DF
- 124 St Vincent Street Glasgow United Kingdom G2 5HF
- 100 Wellington Street Leeds United Kingdom LS1 1BA
- 3rd Floor 5 Old Bailey London United Kingdom EC4M 7BA
- 16th Floor City Tower Piccadilly Plaza Manchester United Kingdom M1 4BT
- Floor B South Corridor, Milburn House Dean Street Newcastle United Kingdom NE1 1LE
- 13 Rose Terrace Perth United Kingdom PH1 5HA
- Soane Point 6-8 Market Place Reading Berkshire United Kingdom RG1 2EG
- Dukes Court Duke Street Woking Surrey United Kingdom GU21 5BH
All sites are connected on a single private network through our ISP (Zen). There is one single boundary firewall, a Fortigate 500D cluster.