Top of the page
At SYSTRA, excellence is at the heart of everything we do. We provide unrivalled technical expertise and work in partnership with our customers to deliver outstanding award winning projects. Below is a selection of awards we have recently won.
- We employ excellent people, so we’re delighted to announce that our very own Emily Shaw won the Future leader award at RIA’s annual awards ceremony.
- Highly Commended in the BCIA Operation & Maintenance Project of the Year award for the work we did on Scunthorpe Central Power Station. Our work on Leeds Station was also shortlisted for the BCIA Partnership Initiative of the Year award.
- The work we did on the southern concourse at Leeds City Station won the attention of the judges of Yorkshire’s iStructE awards winning Highly Commended in the medium structures category.
- We were nominated in the Impact in Transport award category at the New Civil Engineers Top 100 Awards in 2019.
- The York Press celebrate businesses from all sectors across York, North and East Yorkshire and the awards recognise the entrepreneurial successes of individuals and small and large enterprises. We won Business of the Year Award – 2018 and Innovation of the Year Award – 2018.
- Leeds College of Building annual awards recognise the hard work, success and dedication of their students. We were delighted that our very own Liam Turner was awarded with Apprentice of the Year 2018.
- In 2015, we won a BCIA award for the Suffolk Energy from Waste facility in the Project of the Year award category.
- The work we did at Castle Bar Park Station Platform Replacement won a UK Rail Industry award in 2015 in the Outstanding Projects < £3 million category.
- Leeds RERF won Project of the year at the Structural Timber Awards in 2015.
- The work we did at the Energy from Waste Plant in Suffolk won a 2016 GAGA Engineering Excellence award