High performance physical security solutions
The current threat from terrorist and criminal attack remains real and serious. Enhanced building protection to help reduce consequential loss from forced manual entry and attack, particularly from vehicle borne improvised explosive devices (VBIEDs), is increasingly specified for high profile buildings.
Protection against blast has become a requirement for many existing and new structures, especially those where stand-off distance between the building and the site perimeter is limited. SYSTRA’s composite panel system has been specifically developed to provide structural solutions with inherent blast resistance, making it ideal for use in protective construction projects.
SYSTRA delivers peace of mind to our customers by offering a complete turnkey project service, including:
- Security review - identifying the threat and alternatives for mitigation.
- Survey and planning.
- Advanced engineering and solution design.
- Sourcing of security products and integration within overall security solution design.
- Installation and full project management.
- Associated civils works.
- Security audit and handover.
- Maintenance and full after-sales service
We can design, engineer, manufacture and supply, and if required, project manage the installation of the protective construction elements, or the construction of the complete building.
Where our customers have preferred installation contractors, we will provide all necessary support for a seamless project interface. Our team is available to assist at all stages of a project.
SYSTRA is ideal for use in sensitive commercial, government and military structures, including:
- Blast protective structures – secure areas, financial/data centres, high value commodity storage facilities, control and command centres.
- Blast walls – to provide blast protection at communications sites, water supply facilities, roads/bridges, airports, ports and freight terminals, major event centres and sports arenas. Also to provide blast containment at key power generation sites and oil/gas storage facilities.
- Blast containment chambers – postal sorting areas, search areas and munitions storage.
- System performance
SYSTRA panels haves been successfully tested against a wide range of blast attacks. From 50 lbs (23kg), in contact‘ charges, through to over 4400 lbs (2000 kgs) ‘close proximity‘ charges at 10ft (3m).
The material has been specified for UK and overseas Governments‘ protected buildings work.
SYSTRA‘s capabilities enable us to respond to customers‘ needs, including project installation, wherever they are located throughout the world.
Delivering value to customers
With innovation and continuous improvement at the heart of our business performance, we aim to create value by offering a differentiated product range supported by unrivalled customer service.